[wics-announce] Lottery for Sarah Sharp's lunch session!

Women in Computer Science Announcements wics-announce at lists.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Oct 29 10:06:52 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

WICS will hold a lunch session with one of the most renowned linux
architects, Sarah Sharp, on Nov 20th.

Sarah Sharp will give a speech about her exciting career and the the
advanced linux technology. She joined Intel in 2007 and led the Linux USB
Team to support USB on Intel products running Linux, ChromeOS, and Android.
Prior to the speech, *we will be holding a lunch session at DC1301 with
Sarah so attendees can have a chance talk to her in person! Since there are
**only 30 spaces** available, we will conduct a lottery. *

Please follow the link and fill in the form by the *deadline of Nov 7th.*

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Ce7Oq4WLGy2ax5VYc8ytoUVDi0GnIsrO_QXReV0yjIE/
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Ce7Oq4WLGy2ax5VYc8ytoUVDi0GnIsrO_QXReV0yjIE/edit>

Thanks and looking forward to seeing you!

WICS Committee