[sphhs-postdocs] Second Research Chair in Dementia faculty visit tomorrow

Carol West-Seebeck cwestseebeck at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Dec 14 12:21:55 EST 2017

Hi everyone, a reminder our second candidate is coming to UW tomorrow, December 15. The research presentation abstract is attached. Information for all the research presentations is below. I will send an update of the final abstract when I receive it. All are encouraged to attend the presentations. Feedback can be given to any of the SACA committee members (Craig Janes, Chris Perlman, Suzanne Tyas, Heather Keller, Maryam Iraniparast [student rep]) or myself. Josie d'Avernas is also the RIA consultant on the committee.

December 15     Carrie McAiney                 9:00-10:30 am   LHN 2703
January 5             Saskia Sivananthan         9:00-10:30 am   BMH 1016

Thanks.
Carol

Carol West-Seebeck
School of Public Health and Health Systems
UW, LHN 2716
x 36352

[SPHHS EMAIL]