[sphhs-postdocs] first Schlegel Research Chair in Dementia faculty visit tomorowvisits to UW

Carol West-Seebeck cwestseebeck at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Dec 11 13:36:48 EST 2017

Hi everyone, a reminder our first candidate is coming to UW tomorrow, December 12. The research presentation abstract is attached for the December 12 and 15th candidates. Information for all the research presentations is below. I will send an update of the final abstract when I receive it. All are encouraged to attend the presentations. Feedback can be given to any of the SACA committee members (Craig Janes, Chris Perlman, Suzanne Tyas, Heather Keller, Maryam Iraniparast [student rep]) or myself. Josie d'Avernas is also the RIA consultant on the committee.

December 12     Pia Kontos                          9:00-10:30 am   LHN 1703
December 15     Carrie McAiney                 9:00-10:30 am   LHN 2703
January 5             Saskia Sivananthan          9:00-10:30 am   BMH 1016

Thanks.
Carol

Carol West-Seebeck
School of Public Health and Health Systems
UW, LHN 2716
x 36352

[SPHHS EMAIL]