[sphhs-postdocs] Snow Ball Reminder - Food Bank Donations & Parking Map

SPHHS GSA Grad Association sphhsgsa at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Dec 7 19:29:33 EST 2017

Hey SPHHS!

We are very excited to see all of you at St. Paul's College tomorrow! Just a reminder that doors will open at Alumni Hall at 4:30pm, and opening remarks will begin at 5:30pm. There will be dinner, bar, games (with prizes!), a crisp bar, as well as a photographer and photo booth! Don't forget that we will be collecting donations for the student food bank at the door!

For your convenience, attached to this email you will find a map of the free parking areas: the areas marked "daily parking" (Red D) or "staff parking" (Green T) are free and booked for our event, so help yourself!

We at the SPHHS GSA want to thank you all for your support during this term and say that we are thrilled to continue working with you in the coming year! We still have tickets available, so if you haven't grabbed yours yet, email us here (sphhs.gsa at uwaterloo.ca) or buy at the door and join us for a great evening!

~SPHHS GSA