[sphhs-postdocs] M.Sc. Thesis Defence- SOMKENE IGBOANUGO

Brian Alan Mills bamills at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Dec 5 11:02:27 EST 2017

NOTICE:

            We are pleased to announce the M.Sc. Thesis Defence for Somkene Igboanugo, School of Public Health and Health Systems. Somkene will defend his thesis proposal as follows:

            DATE: December 15th, 2017
            TIME: 2-4pm
            ROOM: AHS 1686
            TITLE: Work-related psychosocial stress and allostatic load within firefighters

            COMMITTEE:
            Dr. John Mielke (Supervisor & Chair), SPHHS
            Dr. Phil Bigelow (Member), SPHHS
            Dr. Amin Yazdani (Member), SPHHS

            A copy of Somkene's thesis proposal is available for on the LEARN site.

Regards,

Brian Mills, B.Sc.
School of Public Health and Health Systems
Faculty of Applied Heath Sciences
LHN 2734
+1 (519) 888-4567 x 33692
[SPHHS 40th logo in teal][Waterloo_AHS_PublicHealth_logo_rgb]

The information in this message, including any attachments, is privileged and may contain confidential information intended only for the person(s) named above.  Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify me immediately by reply email and permanently delete the original transmission from me, including any attachments, without making a copy.  Thank you.