[sphhs-postdocs] Schlegel Research Chair in Dementia faculty candidates visits to UW

Carol West-Seebeck cwestseebeck at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Dec 4 12:29:58 EST 2017

Hi everyone, our first candidate is coming to UW on December 12. The research presentation abstract is attached. Information for all the research presentations is below. I will send updates of the abstracts for the second two when I receive them. All are encouraged to attend the presentations. Feedback can be given to any of the SACA committee members (Craig Janes, Chris Perlman, Suzanne Tyas, Heather Keller, Maryam Iraniparast [student rep]) or myself. Josie d'Avernas is also the RIA consultant on the committee.

December 12     Pia Kontos                           9:00-10:30 am   LHN 1703
December 15     Carrie McAiney                 9:00-10:30 am   LHN 2703
January 5             Saskia Sivananthan          9:00-10:30 am   BMH 1016

Thanks.
Carol

Carol West-Seebeck
School of Public Health and Health Systems
UW, LHN 2716
x 36352

[SPHHS EMAIL]