[QuIN-Lab] [Fall2017: QuIN] Announcement

Na Young Kim nayoung.kim at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Sep 29 15:55:44 EDT 2017

Dear All,

i like to officially inform you that I will be out of town next a few weeks.
This is why I have been strict and pushy on all of you to get on the right
track independently as much and as soon as possible before my absence.

During my physical absence, I will be available via emails, and I intend to
run all group meetings via Skype.
I am happy to set up the Skype individual meetings upon your request.
Regarding some approval, there will be some delay of my response, so please
take some more adjusted time.

While my absence, Mats is the leader of our lab, so please listen to him
and support him when he assigns tasks.

I really hope that my absence does not influence on your work too much, and
I hope you can turn this time to grow up as an independent researcher with
least supervision.

I look very much forward to seeing you soon later in person,
Prof. Kim