[QuIN-Lab] [QuIN Lab] Paper for Journal Club on Sep 26

Vincent Weng h5weng at edu.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Sep 19 18:29:41 EDT 2017

Dear all,

Sorry but I did not find a good enough material about microscopy, so here is the paper I will introduce in the next week’s Journal Club (Sep 26).

I finally picked this one from PRA which is quite old but does introduce the MOT well. I hope it will be useful for our future work.

	Dieckmann, K. et al., 1998. Two-dimensional magneto-optical trap as a source of slow atoms. Physical Review A, 58(5), p.3891.

Best regards,

Han

Han Weng (Vincent)

Email(work): han.weng at uwaterloo.ca