[QuIN-Lab] Journal Club for October 31st

Mats Sahlman Powlowski mspowlow at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Oct 25 21:53:23 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Sorry for the late posting of this announcement (both date and time-wise).

This is the paper that I will discussing for next week's journal club:

B. Villa, A. J. Bennett, D. J. P. Ellis, J. P. Lee, J. Skiba-Szymanska, T. A. Mitchell, J. P. Griffiths, I. Farrer, D. A. Ritchie, C. J. B. Ford, and A. J. Shields, “Surface acoustic wave modulation of a coherently driven quantum dot in a pillar microcavity,” Appl. Phys. Lett., vol. 111, no. 1, p. 11103, Jul. 2017.

It is mainly concerned with single photon generation (which is a popular research topic at IQC), but it also has some consequences for my project.

Regards,

Mats