[QuIN-Lab] [2017Spring] Cleaning & Tasks

Na Young Kim nayoung.kim at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jun 8 23:05:30 EDT 2017

Who left the lab 2117A as shown in the photo?

1. scissor is on the desk, which should be inside the cup.
2. cup, ruler are out of place.They should be well aligned.
3. a paper is not off angle. actually, if you don't need this paper, throw
it away.
4. i see some used wipes between the microscope slides and S-gloves. why
are they? If they are waste, them the out.
5. the parafilm box is not in a square position. put this back into the
right position

the last person in the lab is Zoobia signed out 11:07am. Did you do this?

Correct them if you are the person who did tomorrow morning as the first
thing to do before the cleaning.
Mats, report me whether they are fixed before the cleaning starts.

No more such thing in my lab.. If I catch this thing again, three
strike-out rule takes place.

Prof. Kim