[QuIN-Lab] [2017Spring] Data Back-up : MyCloud

Na Young Kim nayoung.kim at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jun 2 13:59:40 EDT 2017

Dear All,

Please upload all your relevant files in our group back-up server
constantly.

Zhenyang, Justin, and Zoobia: All of you have received an email bout the
back-up server connect.

Make an appropriate directory of the folders: weekly report, DOE, reports,
raw data files etc.

For documents, we need not only the pdf files but also document files
(docx, tex, etc.)).
For data, we need to collect all the data (raw data), processed data with
associated  documents, reports.

We will go over this setup every month. Plus, when you are done with your
contract in my research group, make sure that all of your data are
uploaded, which should be completely erased in your computer for observing
NDA. If it is violated, the appropriate action will follow.

Sincerely,
Prof. Kim