[QuIN-Lab] [2017QuIN] Group Meeting-Schedule

Na Young Kim nayoung.kim at uwaterloo.ca
Sun Jan 8 18:30:29 EST 2017

Dear All,

I think I mentioned the link where you can find our group meeting schedule
of the term in one of our daily meetings last week. But just in case, some
of you may not be aware of.

Our group meeting schedule is available in:

https://research.iqc.uwaterloo.ca/quinkim/quin-wiki/

In Jan.,  all presentations are research talks with your project scope,
motivation and the term-goal with concrete task plans (ETC).

Tomorrow (2017/01/09),  we have Mats and Michael. Since this is your second
term, you would include what you have done last term as well.

Sincerely,
Na Young Kim