[QuIN-Lab] [QuIN-LAB] Google Drive-Gmail account access

Na Young Kim nayoung.kim at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Sep 19 17:55:42 EDT 2016

Dear All,

I'm organizing the google drive-document folders.

1. Gmail Account:

I found the following gmail-addresses, which may not belong to you.

Please let me know if you are the owner of the following gmail addresses:

tkachuk.v4 at gmail.com: Volodymyr?
jack_pan1994 at 126.com: ?

If I do not hear from you by tonight 8:59pm EDT, I will exclude them.

I am blocking anyone other than our group members. If you have your own
gmail address for me to include for calendars and documents, please send
your account ID by tonight 11:59pm EDT.

Sincerely,
Na Young Kim