[quantum-info] FW: Opportunities in Quantum Computing - Postdocs and Summer Students

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Wed Jan 23 15:53:39 EST 2019

*From:* Suchara, Martin <msuchara at anl.gov>
*Sent:* Thursday, January 17, 2019 3:16 AM
*To:* dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
*Subject:* Opportunities in Quantum Computing - Postdocs and Summer Students

Dear Daniel,

Our quantum computing research group at Argonne National Laboratory has
postdoc and summer student openings. We would like to advertise these
opportunities to the members of Perimeter Institute. Please help us spread
the word about these job openings by forwarding the message to your
students, institution mailing lists, and by posting to bulletin boards.

Thank you.

Martin Suchara

------ Please forward these opportunities to those who may be interested
------

*The quantum computing group at Argonne National Laboratory is looking for
postdoctoral scholars and summer students to perform research in quantum
computing.* Research topics of interest include quantum networking, quantum
algorithms, quantum distributed systems, quantum error correction, and
simulations of quantum networks.

*Interested candidates should send their CV to the project lead Martin
Suchara at msuchara at anl.gov <msuchara at anl.gov>.* Candidates for
postdoctoral positions can also apply directly at
https://www.anl.gov/hr/postdoctoral-applicants for a position with
requisition number 405345. The postdoctoral position advertisement is
attached.

The quantum computing group at Argonne National Laboratory is part of the
Chicago Quantum Exchange, a research hub that is building a 30-mile quantum
teleportation network. Our group members have the opportunity to
collaborate with leading experts across the laboratory divisions and at
partner institutions. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits
package, relocation, and assistance with visa processing for international
candidates.