[quantum-info] Fwd: ICASSP'19 - Quantum Computing for Signal Processing and Machine Learning

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Mon Sep 24 05:22:53 EDT 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Massimo Panella <massimo.panella at uniroma1.it>
Date: Sat, Sep 22, 2018 at 2:06 PM
Subject: ICASSP'19 - Quantum Computing for Signal Processing and
Machine Learning

Dear Colleagues,

I was invited by the ICASSP 2019 (https://2019.ieeeicassp.org)
Organisers, one of the most important and prestigious IEEE Conference,
which will be held in May 2019 at Brighton (England, U.K.), to
organise a Special Session on topics regarding quantum signal
processing and quantum machine learning. Attached you will find the
CFP with further details, we are open to both theoretical and
experimental contributions from the different fields of Engineering,
Computer Science, Physics, and Mathematics.
The deadline for paper submission is next October 29 (4 pages IEEE + 1
page for references only). At this moment, I need ONLY TITLE and LIST
OF AUTHORS of a possible contribution of yours, however BY TOMORROW
(Monday 24). So, only title and authors by tomorrow, then the paper
can be submitted by October 29.

Of course, you are invited to forward this invitation to whom it may
concern. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Massimo Panella
Associate Professor, Ph.D., IEEE Senior Member
DIET Dept., University of Rome "La Sapienza"
Via Eudossiana 18, 00184 Rome, Italy
Tel.: +39-0644585496; Skype: m.panella
E-mail: massimo.panella at uniroma1.it
Web: http://massimopanella.site.uniroma1.it