[quantum-info] FW: open postdoc positions

Norbert Lutkenhaus nlutkenhaus at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Sep 7 08:59:02 EDT 2018

From: Sarovar, Mohan <mnsarov at sandia.gov>
Sent: Friday, September 7, 2018 1:17 AM
To: Sarovar, Mohan <mnsarov at sandia.gov>
Subject: open postdoc positions

Dear colleagues,

I’m looking to hire at two postdocs in the near future to work on quantum information projects. I’m looking for:

  1.  A person with expertise in the theory of quantum simulation and quantum computing with trapped ions, and
  2.  A person with a background in quantum computing theory, algorithms, and ideally, experience with software development.

Both positions will be located at Sandia National Labs in Livermore, California, and neither have any citizenship or security clearance requirements. There will be opportunities to work closely with several other groups, including theory and experimental groups at UC Berkeley, Dartmouth, Los Alamos National Lab, and Sandia New Mexico,

If you know anyone who might be suitable and interested, please ask them to email me.

Thanks in advance, and apologies for the mass email,
mohan

Mohan Sarovar
Extreme-Scale Data Science and Analytics
Sandia National Laboratories
MS 9158
7011 East Avenue
Livermore, CA 94550