[quantum-info] Fwd: Phase Space Workshop: Final Places

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Tue Jun 26 15:24:07 EDT 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Gross <david.gross at thp.uni-koeln.de>
Date: Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 2:08 AM
Subject: Phase Space Workshop: Final Places

Dear Colleague,

There are still a handful of places left for the Phase Space & Fault
Tolerance Workshop in August that we previously announced.

If you or a colleague are interested, please visit

http://phasespace.uni-koeln.de

The final places will be allocated on a first-come first-serve basis.

Best regards,

The Organizers