[quantum-info] FW: Postdoc positions in Quantum Many-Body Theory & Topological Phases -- University of Cambridge

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Tue Dec 4 10:44:10 EST 2018

*From:* Benjamin Beri <bfb26 at cam.ac.uk>
*Sent:* Tuesday, December 4, 2018 5:35 AM
*To:* bfb26 at cam.ac.uk
*Subject:* Postdoc positions in Quantum Many-Body Theory & Topological
Phases -- University of Cambridge

Dear Colleague,

I am advertising two postdoc positions in my group at the University of
Cambridge. I would be most grateful if you could bring the announcement
below to the attention of potentially interested candidates.

Please accept my apologies for the impersonal nature of this message and if
you receive this message more than once.

Thank you and best regards,
Benjamin Beri

Research Assistant/Associate in Quantum Many-Body Theory x 2

Applications are invited for two Postdoctoral Research Assistant/Associate
positions, funded by an ERC Starting grant, to work with Dr B. Beri at the
Department of Physics and/or the Department of Applied Mathematics and
Theoretical Physics, University of Cambridge. The posts are for theoretical
investigations of quantum many-particle systems, including certain strongly
correlated forms of topological phases, in part motivated by developments
in solid-state quantum devices, ultracold atoms, and quantum information
theory.

Closing date: 15 January 2019

Start date: 1 September 2019 or a mutually agreed date shortly
before/after. Please note that the funds for these posts are available
until 31 August 2021.

For further details about the post and to apply please follow the link
below:
http://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/19661/