[quantum-info] FW: Quantum computing positions at LANL

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Mon Aug 27 11:56:30 EDT 2018

*From:* Sornborger, Andrew Tyler <sornborg at lanl.gov>
*Sent:* Monday, August 27, 2018 11:44 AM
*Subject:* Quantum computing positions at LANL

Dear Colleague,

   Los Alamos National Laboratory has two positions (one staff, one
postdoc) in Quantum Computing for which we are actively searching for
candidates. If you know of anyone who would be interested in working with
us, we’d appreciate it if you could forward this email to them. Links to
the positions are below.

Staff position:
https://lanl.jobs/los-alamos-nm/quantum-algorithms-researcher-scientist-2/040CB5D4CBAE4826AA5E6B268F555A21/job/

Postdoc position:
https://lanl.jobs/los-alamos-nm/theoretical-quantum-computing-and-quantum-machine-learning-postdoc/424AD4BBD67B4D45BE592BF142FC6CAF/job/

These and other quantum positions at LANL may also be found with:
https://lanl.jobs/jobs/?q=quantum

   Thanks!

   Best Regards,

      Andrew Sornborger, Patrick Coles, Rolando Somma, Sue Mniszewski,
Scott Pakin