[quantum-info] FW: [tqc2017] TQC 2017 program out

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Wed May 31 15:49:39 EDT 2017

*From:* tqc2017-request at asim.lip6.fr [mailto:tqc2017-request at asim.lip6.fr] *On
Behalf Of *Damian Markham
*Sent:* May-31-17 7:40 AM
*To:* tqc2017 at asim.lip6.fr
*Subject:* [tqc2017] TQC 2017 program out

Dear all,

the program for TQC 2017 is now online <http://tqc2017.lip6.fr/program.html>
.

Only two weeks to go now, so please don't forget to register if you haven't
already.
(note registration after the 5th June becomes more expensive...).

We are happy to also announce that the banquet will take place on the
evening of Wednesday 14th June on a cruise boat along the Seine.

You will have the option to register for the banquet when completing the
conference registration.

Please note there remains a limited amount of support for students, young
researchers and those in need of child care. Please contact me directly if
you would like to request support stating your situation and reasons.

Looking forward to seeing you in Paris in soon!

all the best,

Damian.

http://tqc2017.lip6.fr/

--