[quantum-info] Fwd: QCrypt 2017: registration and poster submission

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Tue Jul 4 17:25:51 EDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: QCrypt Steering Committee <steer at qcrypt.net>
Date: Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 3:39 AM
Subject: QCrypt 2017: registration and poster submission
To: qcrypt-announce at vad1.com

Dear colleagues,

The registration for QCrypt 2017 is now open at
http://2017.qcrypt.net/qcrypt-2017-others/registration/
early-bird deadline is on 31 July 2017.

Once you have registered, you can also book your accommodation
http://2017.qcrypt.net/qcrypt-2017-others/accommodation/
in a hotel or college room.

Authors have been notified about their contributed-talk submissions
last week. We are now looking for poster submissions at:
http://2017.qcrypt.net/qcrypt-2017-others/submissions/
deadline is on 11 July 2017.

We hope to see you in Cambridge in September!

Sincerely yours,
Christian Schaffner, in the name of the local organizers and steering
committee of QCrypt 2017