[quantum-info] Fwd: Postdoc positions in Quantum Many-Body Theory & Topological Phases -- University of Cambridge

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Wed Dec 6 16:37:48 EST 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Benjamin Beri <bfb26 at cam.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 7:35 AM
Subject: Postdoc positions in Quantum Many-Body Theory & Topological
Phases -- University of Cambridge
To: bfb26 at cam.ac.uk

Dear Colleague,

I am advertising two postdoc positions in my group at the University
of Cambridge. I would be most grateful if you could bring the
announcement below to the attention of potentially interested
candidates.

Please accept my apologies for the impersonal nature of this message
and for any double-posting.

Thank you and best regards,
Benjamin Beri

Research Associate in Quantum Many-Body Theory x 2

Applications are invited for two Postdoctoral Research Associate
positions, funded by an ERC Starting grant, to work with Dr B. Beri at
the Department of Physics and/or the Department of Applied Mathematics
and Theoretical Physics, University of Cambridge. The posts are for
theoretical investigations of quantum many-particle systems, including
certain strongly correlated forms of topological phases, in part
motivated by developments in solid-state quantum devices, ultracold
atoms, and quantum information theory.

Closing date: 10 January 2018

For further details about the post and to apply please follow the link below:
http://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/15952/