[quantum-info] FW: postdoc opening in condensed matter theory

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Wed Oct 5 12:29:57 EDT 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlo Beenakker [mailto:beenakkr at lorentz.leidenuniv.nl]
Sent: October-05-16 8:03 AM
To: dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Subject: postdoc opening in condensed matter theory

Dear Colleague, I would be grateful if you could bring this advertisement
of a postdoctoral opening in my group to the attention of potentially
interested individuals.
Thank you,
Carlo Beenakker

Condensed matter theory for quantum information processing

Postdoctoral opening in 2017 at the Instituut-Lorentz for theoretical
physics of Leiden University.

Our nanophysics group studies theoretically the quantum transport
properties of nanostructured materials, in particular topological states
of matter, with regards to their potential for solid-state quantum
information processing.
We collaborate closely with the experimental nanophysics group at Delft
University of Technology, in the QuTech laboratory.

If you are interested in joining our team as a postdoc, please write to
Carlo Beenakker: beenakker at lorentz.leidenuniv.nl

Web sites:

Nanophysics group in Leiden: http://lorentz.leidenuniv.nl/beenakker
Nanophysics group in Delft: http://qutech.nl

The Instituut-Lorentz is affiliated with the Lorentz Center, which hosts
workshops on topics of current interest and helps create a stimulating
research environment: http://www.lorentzcenter.nl Together with the nearby
institutes for theoretical physics in Amsterdam and Utrecht we form the
Delta Institute for Theoretical Physics:
http://www.d-itp.nl