[quantum-info] FW: Faculty position at Maryland in CS/QuICS

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Mon Oct 3 14:13:10 EDT 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Childs [mailto:amchilds at cs.umd.edu]
Sent: October-03-16 2:12 PM
To: dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Subject: Faculty position at Maryland in CS/QuICS

Dear Daniel,

Following up on my earlier message about faculty and postdoc positions at
Maryland, I'm writing to let you know that the advertisement for faculty
positions in the UMD CS department is now available here:

http://cs.umd.edu/job/2016/104991-tenure-track-faculty-all-levels-and-paul
-chrisman-iribe-chair-professorship

The ad describes a broad search for multiple positions in multiple areas,
but I would like to emphasize that we are planning to hire a strong
researcher in quantum information as part of this search.  I appreciate
your help bringing this opportunity to the attention of possible
candidates.

Best,
Andrew