[quantum-info] FW: Benasque Workshop on Fault Tolerant Quantum Technologies

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Tue Mar 22 12:02:25 EDT 2016

*From:* Dan Browne [mailto:dbrowneucl at gmail.com] *On Behalf Of *Dan Browne
*Sent:* March-22-16 7:57 AM
*To:* Daniel Gottesman <dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca>
*Subject:* Benasque Workshop on Fault Tolerant Quantum Technologies

Dear Daniel,

I hope you are well.

I wanted to write to draw your attention to the Benasque Workshop on Fault
Tolerant Quantum Technologies which I am co-organising in August 2016.

http://benasque.org/2016ftqt/

We have an excellent list of invited speakers including

- Sergey Bravyi (IBM, USA)

- Krysta Svore (Microsoft, USA)

- Jay Gambetta (IBM, USA)

- Barbara Terhal (Aachen, Germany)

- Steve Flammia (Sydney, Australia)

- Hector Bombin (Copenhagen, Denmark)

We have had an excellent response to the meeting so far, but have decided
to extend the submission deadline for talks to allow more participants to
present their work. This deadline is now March 31st, and the early
registration deadline is April 15th.

The meeting will have a relaxed schedule with a small number of morning
talks reporting the latest advances while providing ample free time for
researchers to exchange ideas and strike up new collaborations.

Please can you pass pass on this announcement to anyone in your institution
who might be interested in attending?

Cheers,

Dan

--

Dan Browne

d.browne at ucl.ac.uk

Department of Physics and Astronomy

University College London

Gower Street

London WC1E 6BT

Acting Director

EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Delivering Quantum Technologies

Tel: 020 7679 3602

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~ucapdeb/

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/quantum/

--