[quantum-info] *Unusual day and time* PiQuDos seminar Friday Dec 9, 11 am - Shelby Kimmel

Daniel Brod dbrod at perimeterinstitute.ca
Tue Dec 6 14:59:36 EST 2016

Dear all

Please join us on *Friday*, Dec 9 at *11am* in the Time room for a quantum
information seminar by Shelby Kimmel.

***
Title: What does the effective resistance of electrical circuits have to do
with quantum algorithms?

Abstract: I will answer the question in the title. I will also describe a
new quantum algorithm for Boolean formula evaluation and an improved
analysis of an existing quantum algorithm for st-connectivity. Joint work
with Stacey Jeffery.