[quantum-info] Fwd: Reminder: QCrypt submission deadline for talks is this Friday

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Wed Apr 27 09:46:57 EDT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Liu, Yi-Kai (Fed) <yi-kai.liu at nist.gov>
Date: Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 5:26 PM
Subject: Reminder: QCrypt submission deadline for talks is this Friday
To: "qcrypt-announce at vad1.com" <qcrypt-announce at vad1.com>

Hi everyone,

This is just a reminder that the deadline for submitting a talk to
QCrypt is this Friday, at midnight (US eastern time). For more
details, see the call for papers:

http://2016.qcrypt.net/call-for-papers/

The deadline for submitting posters is later, on July 1, 2016.

Also, the conference registration web site will open soon. For early
registration (before July 22, 2016), we expect that the registration
fee will be $350 for regular attendees and $250 for students.

Some financial support will be available for graduate students who
would like to attend QCrypt. We are still figuring out the details for
how this will work.

Looking forward to seeing you in Washington DC this fall!

Cheers,

--Yi-Kai

P.S. To unsubscribe from the QCrypt mailing list, or change your
subscription options, please go to this page: