[quantum-info] Fwd: Abstract submission & Registration deadline, April 20th - Relativistic Quantum Information - North 2016 conference

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Mon Apr 18 09:12:22 EDT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Aida Ahmadzadegan <ahmadzadegan.aida at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 11:22 PM
Subject: Abstract submission & Registration deadline, April 20th -
Relativistic Quantum Information - North 2016 conference
To: Achim Kempf <akempf at perimeterinstitute.ca>, Eduardo
Martin-Martinez <emmfis at gmail.com>, Robert Mann <rbmann at uwaterloo.ca>

Dear Colleagues,

If you wish to give a contributed talk at the RQI-N16 conference but
have not submitted an abstract yet, we encourage you to do so by
Wednesday, April 20th when is the deadline. The conference will be
held at the Institute of Quantum Computing at the University of
Waterloo from June 21st - 24th, 2016.

For registration and abstract submission please visit our conference
website: uwaterloo.ca/rqi-n where you will find our hidden "Submit a
talk" icon under the "program" at the left column on the page. This
weekend would be a great time to send us your exciting abstracts.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to share it with Mrs.
Kimberly Kuntz, ksimmermaker at uwaterloo.ca or the organizers.

Looking forward to seeing you all brilliant physicists.

All the best,

Achim Kempf
Robert Mann
Eduardo Martin-Martinez

Aida Ahmadzadegan
Cotutelle PhD Candidate
Physics and Astronomy Department
University of Waterloo, ON, Canada N2L 3G1
Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia
Linkedin: https://ca.linkedin.com/in/aidaahmadzadegan