[quantum-info] FW: announcement of QCrypt 2016, and call for proposals to host QCrypt 2017

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Tue Oct 27 11:06:16 EDT 2015

-----Original Message-----
From: QCrypt-announce [mailto:qcrypt-announce-bounces at vad1.com] On Behalf
Of Liu, Yi-Kai
Sent: October-26-15 6:34 PM
To: qcrypt-announce at vad1.com
Subject: announcement of QCrypt 2016, and call for proposals to host
QCrypt 2017

Dear Colleagues,

The QCrypt steering committee would like to announce next year's
conference:

QCrypt 2016 will be held in Washington, DC, on Sept. 12-16, 2016. It will
be hosted by the Joint Center for Quantum Information and Computer Science
(QuICS) at the University of Maryland (http://quics.umd.edu/). More
details coming soon...

In addition, we would like to request proposals to host the following
year's conference in 2017. If you are interested, please write a short
proposal (a few pages in length) describing possible conference venues,
local organizational support, a rough cost estimate, and possible funding
sources. We especially encourage proposals to host QCrypt 2017 on a
different continent from QCrypt 2016 (North America) and QCrypt 2015
(Asia).

Please send these proposals to <yi-kai.liu at nist.gov> no later than Friday,
December 4, 2015. Also, feel free to email if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Yi-Kai Liu (on behalf of the QCrypt steering committee)