[quantum-info] FW: open quantum algorithms internship position at Intel

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Wed Mar 25 11:03:55 EDT 2015

*From:* Lucy Liuxuan Zhang [mailto:lucylx.zhang at gmail.com]
*Sent:* March-24-15 10:20 PM
*To:* Daniel Gottesman
*Subject:* Fwd: open quantum algorithms internship position at Intel

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Shannon Wang* <sxwang at alum.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 8:12 PM
To: Lucy Liuxuan Zhang <lucylx.zhang at gmail.com>

Hi Lucy,

First time to write about a work-related matter :-)

Intel is interested in starting a quantum computing initiative and is
looking to hire an intern for the summer. Would you mind passing along this
job posting to anyone you know at PI/Waterloo/etc who might be interested?

https://intel.taleo.net/careersection/10000/jobdetail.ftl?job=758257

I spoke with the group lead for this project in Santa Clara last week and
would like to get involved, starting by helping to recruit interns.
Students can apply directly, or contact me if there are any questions.

Thanks!