[quantum-info] Fwd: On-line registrations are open for QCrypt2015, UQCC2015

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Fri Jun 5 06:31:27 EDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Masahide Sasaki <psasaki at nict.go.jp>
Date: Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 12:19 AM
Subject: On-line registrations are open for QCrypt2015, UQCC2015
To: qcrypt-announce at vad1.com

Dear colleagues,

We have now opened On-line Registration webpage for QCrypt2015 and UQCC2015.
<http//:www.2015.qcrypt.net/registration>

Important dates:
End of Early Bird Registration: July 31st
End of Late Registration: September 18th

Don't miss the week of exciting Quantum Events.
We hope to see you in Tokyo!

Sincerely yours,

The Organizing Comittee

== QCrypt 2015 : Sep 28-Oct 2 ==

http://2015.qcrypt.net/

Tutorial and invited talks cover fundamental and practical issues of quantum
cryptography and communications as well as post-quantum safe cryptography.
Cutting edge researches are presented in oral, poster, and hot topic
sessions. We also have public lectures, after-dinner talk, and lab tours and
short excursion.

== UQCC 2015 : Sep 28 ==

http://2015.uqcc.org/

This is a half-day conference in the morning of September 28th.
It includes presentations, stage show, live video performances on novel
technologies of quantum key distribution, their practical applications, and
space optical communications with a Japanese satellite.

The participant of QCrypt 2015 is automatically registered as a participant
of UQCC 2015.

----------------------------------
Please also see the following sites.

QCrypt 2015: