[quantum-info] Tenure-track faculty positions

Joseph Emerson jemerson at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Oct 1 09:47:33 EDT 2014

See below. Best, -joseph

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Post to the quantum-info list
Date: 	Wed, 1 Oct 2014 09:15:53 -0400
From: 	Sevag Gharibian <sgharibian at vcu.edu>
To: 	Joseph Emerson <jemerson at uwaterloo.ca>

Dear Joseph,

Hope all is well. Would it be possible to please post the following
advertisement to the quantum-info mailing list?

Thank you,
Sev

Sevag Gharibian, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science
Virginia Commonwealth University
Richmond, USA
www.people.vcu.edu/~sgharibian/ <http://www.people.vcu.edu/~sgharibian/>

--------------------------------------

Dear Colleagues,

The Department of Computer Science at Virginia Commonwealth University
is undergoing a phase of extensive growth, looking to hire a number of
faculty members over the next few years. This year, we are looking to
fill an Endowed Chair and Junior Faculty (tenure-track) positions.

The department is young and dynamic, and offers a very competitive
startup package.

The link to the CRA ad is below:

http://cra.org/ads/ads-view/computer_science_faculty_openings_vcu/

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best,
Sev