[quantum-info] FW: QCMC2014, Nov 2 – Nov 6, Hefei, China [1st announcement]

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Mon Jun 9 11:21:26 EDT 2014

*From:* Jian-Wei Pan [mailto:qcmc2014 at ustc.edu.cn]
*Sent:* June-08-14 11:46 PM
*To:* qcmc2014 at ustc.edu.cn
*Subject:* QCMC2014, Nov 2 – Nov 6, Hefei, China [1st announcement]

QCMC2014, Nov 2 – Nov 6, Hefei, China

12th International Conference on Quantum Communication, Measurement and
Computing (QCMC)

Dear Colleagues,

It is a pleasure to bring your attention to the 12th International
Conference on Quantum Communication, Measurement and Computing (QCMC2014),
which will be held in Hefei of China during the beginning of November (Nov
2 – Nov 6). We warmly welcome you to come to Hefei and attend this
conference. For more information about QCMC2014, please visit our
conference website http://qcmc2014.ustc.edu.cn/.

QCMC was established 1990 to encourage and bring together scientists and
engineers working in the interdisciplinary field of quantum information
science and technology.  It regularly takes place every two years. The last
one has been held successfully in Vienna of Austria in 2012. Scopes of the
conference include, but are not limited to:

Quantum Cryptography and Quantum Communications

Quantum Measurement and Quantum Metrology

Quantum Computing and Quantum Information Theory

Quantum Information Processing

Quantum Simulations

Quantum Control

Foundations of Quantum Physics

Important dates:

May 15 - Aug 15: Online application

Sep 1:Notification of acceptance or rejection

Sep 15 - Sep 30: Online registration

Nov 2 – Nov 6: Conference program

Currently online application has started, all participants excluding
invited speakers have to make this application through our conference
website. We encourage participants to make this application as early as
possible. For applications received before Jul 15, we offer an option of
early notification.

*Please feel free to spread and forward this email to your students and
colleagues*.

Yours sincerely,

Jianwei Pan (Principle Chair), Luming Duan and Youjin Deng on behalf of the
organizing committee