[quantum-info] [Iqcmembers] IQC Colloquium Monday, July 8th, Paweł Horodecki

Debbie Leung wcleung at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jul 8 14:18:51 EDT 2013

> Institute for Quantum Computing Colloquium

> Monday, July 8, 2013 at 2:30 p.m.
> MC 5158

Let me add that it is THE large seminar room in the middle of the 5th
floor of MC.

Debbie

Title:
Quantum contextuality can be operationally quantified

Speaker:
Paweł Horodecki
Gdańsk University of Technology

Abstract:
The measure of quantum and post-quantum contextuality
basing on information-type protocol will be presented.
Alternative formula in terms of relative entropy will be
provided. We shall discuss application of the mesure to examples of
contextuality based on XOR-type games. Recent application on
the quantum orthogonality graphs in context of the
state independent contextuality will be also provided.

PLEASE NOTE: THIS SEMINAR WILL BE HELD IN MC 5158.