[quantum-info] Fwd: [qhc2014announcements] Registration announcement for the Simons Institute Quantum Hamiltonian Complexity Boot Camp and first Workshop

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Wed Dec 11 17:28:52 EST 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Simons Institute Events <simonsevents at berkeley.edu>
Date: Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 7:15 PM
Subject: [qhc2014announcements] Registration announcement for the
To: qhc2014announcements at lists.simons.berkeley.edu

Hello,

Registration is now open for the following Simons Institute events
which are part of the semester-long program on Quantum Hamiltonian
Complexity. Long-term program participants are automatically
registered and should NOT re-register.

Registration is required to attend. To submit your name for
consideration, please register and await confirmation of your
acceptance before booking your travel. Space may be limited, so you
are advised to register early and encouraged to let us know if you
plans change so that we can accommodate other participants.
Confirmation may take 1-3 weeks.

Quantum Hamiltonian Complexity Boot Camp
January 15-18, 2014

Quantum Games and Protocols
February 24-28, 2014

Caroline Allum
Simons Institute for the Theory of Computing | UC Berkeley
108 Calvin Laboratory, #2190
510.664.9856