[quantum-info] FW: CSSQI and CQISC events this June in Calgary

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Thu Apr 4 11:37:16 EDT 2013

*From:* Catherine Marie Barrett [mailto:kosior at ucalgary.ca]
*Sent:* April-04-13 11:30 AM
*To:* Alexandre Blais; Austin Fowler; Christoph Simon; Daniel Gottesman; '
dmwberry at gmail.com'; Ivette Fuentes; Matteo Mariantoni; Nilanjana Datta
*Subject:* CSSQI and CQISC events this June in Calgary
*Importance:* High

Hello all!

I just wanted to let you know that if you have any students or know of
anyone who wishes to attend our upcoming events, please encourage them to
register ASAP as we have limited space for free accommodations.

I have attached a poster for you to put up in your departments etc and also
the links to the events where the students can register.

We look forward to seeing you all this summer!

Summer School http://www.iqst.ca/events/cssqi13/index.php

Conference http://www.iqst.ca/events/cqisc13/index.php

Kind regards,

Catherine M. Barrett

Assistant to Barry C. Sanders

Institute for Quantum Information Science at the University of Calgary

Phone: 1-403-210-7591

Fax:     1-403-210-8876

Email: kosior at ucalgary.ca

[image: cid:image001.jpg at 01CD32AE.CE410B80]