[quantum-info] Applications of Quantum Mechanics II, Cuernavaca, Mexico, July 16-27

Markus Mueller markus14m at gmail.com
Thu May 10 16:56:07 EDT 2012

Information on a summer school that might be interesting for some of you.
Cheers, Markus

---

Dear College,

We are organizing a school on modern topics around quantum mechanics.
The school is specially suited for advanced undergraduate and young
graduate students who are working in the field, and want a wider view
of related topics. In our page we have the complete set of confirmed
lecturers. Further local speakers will give short talks as well. There
will be plenty of space for discussion, and each student will have a
desk in a very pleasant atmosphere to work and interact with others
participants of the school. Feel free to distribute this email to
people whom you think might be interested.

http://www.cicc.unam.mx/activities/2012/qa/

Carlos Pineda