[quantum-info] FW: focus meeting on "New Directions in Quantum Statistics"

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Thu May 3 14:10:28 EDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Madalin Guta [mailto:madalin.guta at nottingham.ac.uk]
Sent: May 3, 2012 7:13 AM
To: Jan-Åke Larsson; Giacomo Mauro D'Ariano; Ramon Munoz-Tapia; Emili
Bagan; Emili Bagan; Martin Plenio; susana.huelga at uni-ulm.de; John
Calsamiglia; Rafal Demkowicz-Dobrzanski; Ian Walmsley; Belavkin V; Klaus
Molmer; Marcin Pawlowski; Marek Zukowski; Cristina BUTUCEA; Christine
Silberhorn; Paolo Perinotti; Mauro Paternostro; Werner Vogel; Zdenek
Hradil; Markus Hennrich; Michael Wolf; Andreas Winter; R. Werner; Burkhard
Kuemmerer; John Watrous; Jens Eisert; Renato Renner; Aram Harrow;
mark.fannes at fys.kuleuven.be; Patrick Hayden; Frank Verstraete; Hans
Maassen; Alexander S. Holevo; antonio.acin; Daniel Gottesman; Anna
Jencova; Michael Nussbaum; Jonas Kahn; Giulio Chiribella;
szkola at mis.mpg.de; John Gough; Shashank Virmani; Alessio Serafini;
Konrad.Banaszek at fuw.edu.pl Banaszek; abu; Denes Petz
Subject: focus meeting on "New Directions in Quantum Statistics"

Dear colleagues,

I am organising a focus meeting on "New Directions in Quantum
Statistics"  in Nottingham 25-26 June, and I thought that some
researchers in your group might be interested to participate.
The details can be found on the website

http://quantumstatistics.weebly.com/index.html

If somebody wants to attend the meeting or present a poster please
advise him/her to contact me by email.

thank you very much!
Kind regards,

Madalin Guta

University of Nottingham
School of Mathematical Sciences
University Park
NG7 2RD Nottingham
UK

tel: +44 115 9514993
email: madalin.guta at nottingham.ac.uk

This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and
may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in
error, please send it back to me, and immediately delete it.   Please do
not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in
any attachment.  Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this
email do not necessarily reflect the views of the University of
Nottingham.

attachment
may still contain software viruses which could damage your computer
system: