[quantum-info] FW: QIP 2013 Announcement

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Tue Jul 31 10:15:37 EDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Giulio Chiribella [mailto:gchiribella at mail.tsinghua.edu.cn]
Sent: July-31-12 10:10 AM
Subject: QIP 2013 Announcement

Dear Colleagues,

It is our pleasure to announce the next edition of QIP, which will take
place in the days January 21-25 2013 at Tsinghua University, Beijing.
The conference will be hosted by the newly established Institute for
Interdisciplinary Information Sciences of Tsinghua University.

Attached in this email you can find the conference posters.
More information can be found at the website
http://conference.iiis.tsinghua.edu.cn/QIP2013/
Several updates will come soon and we invite you to stay tuned.

Meantime, we would like to draw your attention to the call for papers,
which is published at the webpage
http://conference.iiis.tsinghua.edu.cn/QIP2013/call-for-submissions.html

and to some important dates concerning registration and paper submission:

Registration deadlines:
Early bird:          December 1st, 2012 (23:59h in any time zone)
Regular:             December 15th, 2012
Late Registration:   after December 15th, 2012

Submission for oral presentation:
Deadline:              October 5, 2012 (23:59h in any time zone)
Notice of acceptance:  November 9, 2012

Poster Submission:
Early Deadline:         November 16, 2012, 2012 (23:59h in any time zone)
Notice of acceptance:   November 26, 2012

Please feel free to forward this announcement to anyone who may be
interested.

Looking forward to welcoming you next January in Beijing, meantime we wish
you a great summer!
Best wishes,
the Organizing Committee

Andrew Yao, Institute for Interdisciplinary Information Sciences, Tsinghua
University (General Chair)

Giulio Chiribella, Center for Quantum Information, Institute for
Interdisciplinary Information Sciences, Tsinghua University (Local
Arrangement Chair) Luming Duan, University of Michigan and Center for
Quantum Information, Institute for Interdisciplinary Information Sciences,
Tsinghua University Kihwan Kim, Center for Quantum Information, Institute
for Interdisciplinary Information Sciences, Tsinghua University Xiongfeng
Ma, Center for Quantum Information, Institute for Interdisciplinary
Information Sciences, Tsinghua University Yaoyun Shi, University of
Michigan Shengyu Zhang, The Chinese University of Hong Kong