[quantum-info] FW: 2012 GRC Quantum Science Information

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Thu Jul 12 10:15:18 EDT 2012

*From:* Maril Cappelli [mailto:MCappelli at grc.org]
*Sent:* July-12-12 8:47 AM
*To:* 'mikhail lukin'
*Cc:* Maril Cappelli
*Subject:* 2012 GRC Quantum Science Information
*Importance:* High

Dear Speakers and Discussion Leaders,

We would like to bring to your attention that there are still

available slots for the first Gordon Conference on Quantum Science that will
be held near Boston, Aug. 12-17, 2012. As you would see from the program at

 http://www.grc.org/programs.aspx?year=2012&program=quantsci

we have a very exciting program and we hope that you will encourage
your group members to attend. Note that the application deadline is JULY 15
(three days from now).

We look forward to seeing you at the meeting.
With best regards

Misha & Atac

Maril Cappelli,  Conference Operations Associate

Gordon Research Conferences
512 Liberty Lane, West Kingston, RI 02892-1502
Phone: 401-360-1514 I Fax: 401-783-7644
Email: mcappelli at grc.org I Web: www.grc.org