[quantum-info] FW: 4 positions at QI group Hannover

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Mon Apr 30 09:36:22 EDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Tobias Osborne [mailto:tobias.osborne at itp.uni-hannover.de]
Sent: April 29, 2012 10:29 AM
To: dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Subject: 4 positions at QI group Hannover

Dear Dan,

   We would like to draw your attention to 4 openings in the Quantum
Information Group at Hannover (RF Werner and TJ Osborne,
http://www.itp.uni-hannover.de/Gruppen/quinfo/home.php).

We are looking for either postdocs or PhD students with appointments for
up to three years, and will also consider shorter term flexible
appointments. Late applications will be considered until positions are
filled.

Senior postdocs might also be interested in an assistant professorship
which we hope to be able to advertise shortly.

The official ad can be found at
http://www.uni-hannover.de/en/aktuell/jobboerse/11753/index.php

We would appreciate it if you would forward this to potential candidates.

With best regards,

Reinhard and Tobias