[quantum-info] Faculty positions at Perimeter Institute

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Fri Sep 23 14:16:28 EDT 2011

Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics invites applications from
scientists working in the field of theoretical Quantum Information to
apply for tenure-track or tenured faculty positions.  We are seeking both
established scientists who are international leaders in the field and
young scientists who show exceptional promise of becoming leaders.
Perimeter Institute is currently in the midst of a substantial expansion
of our faculty.  Recent hires include Guifre Vidal and Xiao-Gang Wen.

For full consideration, please apply on-line by December 1, 2011.
Applications after this deadline will also be considered as long as
positions remain available.

Perimeter Institute is a non-profit research institute devoted to
foundational theoretical physics research.  Quantum Information faculty at
Perimeter will have the opportunity to interact with researchers at the
Institute for Quantum Computing as well as researchers in Perimeter's
other focus areas, currently Quantum Foundations, Condensed Matter
Physics, String Theory, Quantum Gravity, Particle Physics, Cosmology, and
Strong Gravity.

For complete application details and information about research
opportunities at Perimeter Institute, please visit:
www.perimeterinstitute.ca.