[quantum-info] FW: Postdoctoral position

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Tue Jul 5 16:23:30 EDT 2011

*From:* Mark Byrd [mailto:mbyrd at siu.edu]
*Sent:* July 5, 2011 4:17 PM
*To:* dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
*Subject:* Postdoctoral position

Hi,

I have a postdoctoral position which I would like to fill as soon as
possible.  The position is for research in the areas of quantum error
correction and fault-tolerant quantum computing.  If you know anyone who
might be interested, please have them send me a CV as soon as possible along
with 3 letters of recommendation.  (email letters are OK)

I thought you, a.k.a., Professor Stabilizer, might be a good person to ask.

Thanks for any help.

Mark

--
Mark S. Byrd