[quantum-info] FW: Postdoc opportunity

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Mon Aug 15 15:22:00 EDT 2011

*From:* Tobias Osborne [mailto:tobias.osborne at itp.uni-hannover.de]
*Sent:* August 7, 2011 7:39 AM
*To:* dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
*Subject:* Postdoc opportunity

Dear Daniel,

How are things?

I have a new postdoc opportunity within the quantum information group at
Hannover, and I was wondering if you could possibly forward this advert to
anyone you might think interested? (E.g., perhaps you have a PhD student
nearing completion, or a postdoc looking for new opportunities?)

http://tjoresearchnotes.wordpress.com/2011/08/01/postdoc-opportunity/

It is worth emphasizing that although the advert mentions many body/QFT
experience, the prerequisites are minimal, and I'd certainly like to
encourage applicants with, e.g., a pure quantum info. background.

Many thanks and best wishes!

Sincerely,
Tobias