[Mpacs] Reminder: Research Colloquiums tomorrow!

Kelly Brown km4brown at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Nov 20 16:12:47 EST 2014

Hello MPACS students,

You are invited!!!

MPACS Research Colloquium - Fri. Nov. 21, 1 - 3:30pm in the Fretz Room (Rm 4224)

You are invited (and encouraged) to come support Barry Bussey, Allie Bly, Janelle Saldanha and Kaylee Perez as they present papers they wrote for one of their MPACS courses as their final degree requirement. This is the first of three "Research Colloquia" we will be holding this Fall for MPACS students completing their program. Each of you will be required to present papers in a Research Colloquium at the end of your program, so this is a good chance to see what is involved and expected at this forum.

 Please join us in Rm 4224 (the Fretz Room) this Friday at 1 pm for a one hour presentation that promises to be engaging, informative, thought-provoking, inspiring and fun (okay Barry, Allie, Janelle and Kaylee - I've set the expectation!)

See you all tomorrow!

 Kelly :)

Kelly Brown
Administrative & Graduate Studies Coordinator
Peace and Conflict Studies
Conrad Grebel University College
519-885-0220 x24216
km4brown at uwaterloo.ca