[MacTUG] Question regarding Account provisioning

Marlon A Griffith m3griffi at engmail.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jan 8 11:16:28 EST 2024

Hi Shiv,

My group supports the Dean's office. When it comes to local accounts, we
prefer to have:
* an admin account for our support department
* an admin account for the dean's office's 'informal support person'
* a normal account for the user of the mac
** sometimes, the user has specialized software that they need to
install from the Apple store
** in that case, we give them an admin account.

We don't have a standard for what email to use for their AppleId.

Cheers,
Marlon