[MacTUG] How to Create a Bootable Installer for macOS - The Mac Observer

Marlon A Griffith m3griffi at engmail.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Oct 20 13:37:11 EDT 2023

The 2023 version of their guide with direct download links.

"""
joseph_chidi
Oct 19th, 2023 2:20 AM EDT

... Here are direct links I’ve compiled for easy access:

     macOS Sonoma
     macOS Ventura
     macOS Monterey
     macOS Mojave
     macOS Catalina
     macOS Big Sur
     macOS High Sierra

For even older macOS versions, visit Apple’s website, where they keep an
archive of these files. Look for a DMG file; after you download it,
you’ll find the PKG file inside the disk image. These versions are also
a bit tricky to find, so I’ve also made it easy for you. Simply click on
any of the links to start your download.

     macOS Lion
     macOS Mountain Lion
     macOS Yosemite
     macOS El Capitan