[MacTUG] WatITis Conference 2023 - Registration Deadline is Thursday!

Watitis Committee watitis at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Nov 21 19:07:03 EST 2023

[WatITis Logo]

WatITis 2023 Registration is open!

A technology focused conference made for you, by you!

The annual WatITis conference will be held in person at the Science Teaching Complex (STC) on Wednesday, December 6th, 2023. Registration is now open<https://portal.uwaterloo.ca/#/events/e789/registration> and will remain open until Thursday, November 23rd, 2023. Sign up early to get a spot in your favourite sessions! On the registration page, University of Waterloo employees may need to log in before registering.

Network with other IT professionals and learn more about information technology initiatives at the University of Waterloo. Hear from a variety of presenters including two keynote speakers<https://uwaterloo.ca/watitis/sessions-2023/keynotes>:

  *   Jimmy Lin – Professor and the David R. Cheriton Chair in the David R. Cheriton School of Computer Science
  *   Mark Crowley - Associate Professor Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering