[MacTUG] WatITis 2023: Extended Call for Presentation Proposals!

Watitis Committee watitis at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jul 17 11:57:17 EDT 2023

[WatITis Logo]

WatITis Conference 2023
Extended Call for Presentation Proposals!

A technology focused conference made for you, by you!

We are pleased to announce the annual WatITis conference will be held on Wednesday, December 6th, 2023. This is a wonderful opportunity to learn more about the University of Waterloo systems, projects, and business initiatives enabled by technology. Do not miss it!

Since our last call for papers, we have had some great submissions and added a keynote speaker!

We would like to give the campus community more time to submit their presentation proposals. Consider adding your voice and experience with a technology related project, process, implementation, or initiative to share with your UW colleagues.

Submission Deadline

Please submit<https://uwaterloo.ca/watitis/call-for-papers> a brief synopsis of your topic or idea for a presentation or panel by Friday, August 25th to the conference website<https://uwaterloo.ca/watitis/call-for-papers>.

For the hybrid format of the WatITis conference this year, we will continue to follow public health guidelines set by the University. We expect most of the participation to be in person based on feedback and past attendance.

Questions?

If you have any questions, please contact the conference organizers at watitis at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:watitis at uwaterloo.ca>.

To learn more about WatITis, please visit: https://uwaterloo.ca/watitis.

Thank you and we look forward to your participation!

We apologize if you receive this message more than once. This message is being sent through your departmental mailing list. If you would like to continue to receive our mailings, please verify you are on our mailing list.

[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/watitisconf>