[MacTUG] MacBook Ventura "Waking for network access" with dongle ethernet

Glenn Anderson anderson at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Nov 16 13:39:32 EST 2022

Hi Marlon,

I was able to have a fair amount of success with remote access by configuring the Mac not to go to sleep.

I initially couldn’t find a setting for doing this in Ventura, but I eventually found a setting "Prevent automatic sleeping on power adapter when the display is off"
It is buried in the advanced Display options, there is no more energy system preferences area.

Going to give it a try and see if that helps.

[PastedGraphic-1.png]